FIN’s library of high quality video, audio and images gets expanded every week with new and diverse audiovisual material. No matter what type of content you might be looking for, there are plenty of options to choose from. Keep in mind that it is important to understand what types of usage are legally permitted with each type of our content licenses before making a purchase.
FIN Audiovisual Content License
Our FIN Audiovisual Content License is offered as the default option with each of our basic image or footage uses. This license entitles customers to share this content (image/footage) with vast audience sizes, depending on how it is being shared. It also grants perpetual use of the content you downloaded.
The standard license includes:
- Digital reproduction – Image or footage can be used on social media websites, in mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded. The audience size limit for this type of digital use is up to 500,000.
- Live performances – Image or footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations and concerts with an audience size limit of 500,000.
- Prints in physical form – Images can be used as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers and books, provided no image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate.
- “Out-of-Home” advertising campaigns – Image or footage can be used on billboards, street furniture, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
The standard license does not include:
- Television distribution – The standard FIN Audiovisual Content license does not permit any usage in television shows or commercials. Usage is also prohibited for distribution over any broadcast, cable or satellite.
- Movie theater distribution – Distribution in movie theaters is not permitted with the standard FIN Audiovisual Content license.
- Over the Top (OTT) video distribution – Over the top video distribution or usage on streaming services such as Netflix is not permitted by the standard FIN Audiovisual Content license.
- Use in merchandise – sale or promotional distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material, creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s) or Footage is not permitted with the standard FIN Audiovisual Content license.
- Digital templates – The standard FIN Audiovisual Content license does not permit for any usage incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
The Audio License grants you a non-exclusive right to unlimited editing of an audio track within the scope of music production, performance, recording, and composition. This includes both non-commercial and commercial usage of all types, including, but not limited to, film scores, television scores, music libraries, video game soundtracks, digital and physical music releases, albums, compilations, etc.
Stories Broadcast License
Our Stories Broadcast License is offered as an initiative to help keep Croatian small Film & TV production going, making it easy and accessible for distribution. This license gives customers permission to broadcast purchased footage from our Stories series, which may be used multiple times and distributed worldwide (e.g. cable retransmission, satellite transmission, Pay TV, IP TV, Web TV, Mobile TV, Pay VoD, Free VoD), over a period of time limited up to 3 years.